Extended deadline for Abstract Submission is June 15th, 2018.
The International Scientific Committee invites participants to submit their abstract relevant to the discipline of critical care nursing including intensive care, cardiac care, anesthesia, emergency care, recovery room and anesthesia. The Congress aims to cover the broad spectrum of the critical care practice, education, management and research that emphasize the international importance to World healthcare services.
The abstracts should fit into the major congress themes: Descriptions of innovative practice and new ways of working; Quality improvement initiatives; Experience with new devices or technology; Advancing the care of the critically; Quality assurance and service improvements; Education in Critical Care; Nursing Informatics Systems; Research and Evidence-Based Practice; Nursing Management; Ethics and Community Expectation; Resuscitation; Anaesthesia Protocols; Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care; Patient Safety in Intensive Care; Sepsis Prevention.
Abstracts can be submitted through this website exclusively. Submissions by post, e-mail or fax will NOT be accepted.
Due to the process of registration, it is obligatory to register for participation before submitting the abstract(s). Payments are not required for registering for participation.
The abstract should be written in word document and uploaded. If the abstract is successfully submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. In case you don’t receive the e-mail confirmation, please contact the Secretariat.
The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat, as well as that they are informed of the status of the abstract.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors who have paid their registration fees by September 14th 2018 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Book of Abstracts.
- After reviewing authors will be informed about Abstract acceptance within four weeks of closing date.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Author name: first name, family name
- Presentation type preference (poster presentation / oral presentation)
- Affiliation details of all authors: department; institution / hospital; city; state (if relevant); country
- Coauthor name (s) first name, family name (Max. number of the coauthors are 5)
- Affiliation details of all coauthors: department; institution / hospital; city; state (if relevant);
- Abstract title
- Abstract text in word (Font: Times New Roman, font size 12) limited to 350 words/ 2500 characters
- Abstracts must use the following structured format:
- Materials and Methods
The deadline for abstract submission has expired.